Monday, September 28, 2009

Many thanks to those who made things possible

Yesterday was the Second Pride art walk & fundraiser with the proceeds going to Second Pride/Amnesty International. I donated three pieces - a Celestial Clock, Annunciation and '"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktock Man' for auction.

I am very proud to say that my three pieces raised almost 20,000L for Second Pride/Amnesty. I was totally suprised and humbled by the interest and bidding on these pieces.

I am writing this not to brag but to once again thank certain people without whos support and belief I could never have dreamed of coming so far:

Goose Wycliffe, Kelly Yap, Nehema Yifu, Physeter Nicholls, Sabrinaa Nightfire, White Lebed & Winged Heron

Ally Aeon, Artemiss Luminos, Callidus Waydelich, Deebrane String, eno Enyo, Georg Janick, Glyph Graves, Hey Voom, Jayme Hancroft, Jimmy Jetaime, June Trefoil, Karri Lemon, LawnDart Curtiss, magi Scribe, Painless Quicksand, Pomo Moomintoog, Rik Zwiers, samantha Mefusula, Stefanik Dagostino, Truthseeker Young, Varian Altney, Walton Vieria & Xenophile Neurocam.

The auction proceeds are as much their care and effort as mine. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Miso! (And I've no idea why my name's on that list. But I'll take [all] the credit anyway... :)

Miso Susanowa said...

grrr don't make me smack you for loving you, Varian! ^_^