Well, everyone's doing it, so here goes:
- I predict that people will keep making predictions about the future of Second Life and everyone will be surprised when a virtual comet crashes into Point Zero and knocks SL off into an elliptical orbit that will send it deep into the Oort Cloud.
- I predict that Bat Boy will be seen in Second Life.
- I predict that somehow, one of Pathfinder's leaps through a hypergate will loop him back in time. He will take charge of Linden Labs, and suddenly we will find ourselves in a much more interesting world immediately. But we won't remember the previous world (this one) so no one will be aware of this.
- I predict that if Wizzy keeps sucking the lifeblood out of noobs, Linden Labs will offer her a job.
- I predict that soror will finally make a tree that causes all her other trees to link up into a huge hyper-universal entity and that, as new worlds are discovered, we will find soror's plants have already migrated there on spaceborne spores or something.
- I predict that Lalo will have difficulty finding an authentic Southwestern taco in Indianapolis and his cat will gradually come to enjoy the new place.
*wipes hand across forehead shakily*
the Spirits depart... I can say no more.
btw, this post on Pathfinder's blog is really good.